Courses & Registration
SFAA - 01
Division of Procurement Services Roadshow
(No class information available)
2019 Road Show
The South Carolina Division of Procurement Services will be on the road early in 2019 for presentations and general Q & A sessions at a location in your area.
Who is our audience?
Procurement and Facilities/Engineering professionals with State Agencies, Higher Education Institutions, School Districts, Municipalities, Counties, and other governmental entities.
What will be covered?
- Who we are.
- What we do.
- How we can better serve you.
Where and When?
- Columbia – Thursday, January 31, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m., South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 8301 Parklane Road, Columbia, South Carolina, 29223
- Summerville – Thursday, February 28, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., City of Summerville Municipal Complex Annex, Council Chambers, 3rd Floor, 200 South Main Street, Summerville, South Carolina 29483
- Greenville – Thursday, March 14, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., CU-ICAR Campus, 5 Research Drive, AT&T Auditorium, Greenville, South Carolina 29607
- Florence – Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m., Florence Darlington Technical College, Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology (SiMT), 1951 Pisgah Road, Florence, South Carolina, 29501
How do I sign up and how much is it?
- Select your date above and register for the location of your choice. The events are free to participants.
Can I submit questions?
- Yes, we encourage questions in advance to facilitate the event. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign up as soon as possible to ensure your place. If you have any questions, please submit them to email@example.com and we look forward to seeing you at one of the events.
State Fiscal Accountability Authority
1201 Main Street, Suite 600 | Columbia, SC 29201