2019 Road Show
The South Carolina Division of Procurement Services will be on the road early in 2019 for presentations and general Q & A sessions at a location in your area.
Who is our audience?
Procurement and Facilities/Engineering professionals with State Agencies, Higher Education Institutions, School Districts, Municipalities, Counties, and other governmental entities.
What will be covered?
- Who we are.
- What we do.
- How we can better serve you.
Where and When?
- Columbia – Thursday, January 31, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m., South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 8301 Parklane Road, Columbia, South Carolina, 29223
- Summerville – Thursday, February 28, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., City of Summerville Municipal Complex Annex, Council Chambers, 3rd Floor, 200 South Main Street, Summerville, South Carolina 29483
- Greenville – Thursday, March 14, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., CU-ICAR Campus, 5 Research Drive, AT&T Auditorium, Greenville, South Carolina 29607
- Florence – Tuesday, April 02, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m., Florence Darlington Technical College, Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology (SiMT), 1951 Pisgah Road, Florence, South Carolina, 29501
How do I sign up and how much is it?
- Select your date above and register for the location of your choice. The events are free to participants.
Can I submit questions?
- Yes, we encourage questions in advance to facilitate the event. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign up as soon as possible to ensure your place. If you have any questions, please submit them to email@example.com and we look forward to seeing you at one of the events.